How do I return my item?

Modified on Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 01:56 PM

If you no longer require your item, it is not as you expected or you have changed your mind, you may return within 60 days of purchase for a full refund. 


If you wish to return your item due to a damage or fault, please contact us here with details of the damage and photographs for evidence. We will then help to find the best possible solution. 


If you wish to return as you have changed your mind, or the item is not what you expected you have a few options. You can either return this by your own method to our return address, or we can arrange for our couriers to collect this from you. This will incur a collection charge which will vary depending on item.


Our return address is 

Charles Bentley & Son Ltd,

North road



LE11 1QJ


If you would like us to arrange a courier to return the goods, please contact us and we will advise of the courier availability and collection costs that will deducted from the refund.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article